I went apartment hunting on Saturday. I had found what seemed to be the perfect apartment. It really was perfect except that it turned out to be a studio instead of a one bedroom. I filled out an application anyway because it was rather large and it was so beautiful. it has giant windows, gorgeous wood floors, and is painted yellow Most of the apartments I have found have been dark and kind of ugly. I think it might take a long time to find a place to live, but I have decided to take the studio for now if it is offered to me.
My mom's friend Carol took me kayaking at the lake yesterday afternoon. I had a lot of fun. It was a lot of hard work because there were at least twenty ski boats tearing up the water and we spent most of our time going against the current of the lake. Yesterday was such a beautiful afternoon. We saw flowering dogwoods and other plants, grassy hills, and had a nice view of the mountains where there is still snow. The lake is so pretty right now. I will post pictures when I get around to putting them on my computer.
Monday, May 08, 2006
House Hunting and Kayaking
Posted by Jessica at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment