



Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been working on my new apartment! I rented a project, but I got a great deal on it. I have a soon to be beautiful place in an old victorian in Sacramento. I am really excited to move in, but I am trying to get all the major (very necessary) painting done before I move in. Unfortunately, I am working every day and I need to be around to take care of all my parents' pets this week.
When I took posession of the apartment on Friday it was a mess. It took all day Saturday just to get the kitchen and living room in a condition to be painted and to pull up the disgusting carpet in the back bedroom. Seriously, I don't know how the previous tenant could stand living in such filth. I got a late start yesterday because it took a very long time to get paint, so I only finished the living room and got a first coat on the main bedroom. I was supposed to move my stuff in on Thursday, but I don't know how I am going to finish by then.
I have forgotten my camera, so the world will never know just how the place looked with horrible dingy grey paint in the living room and the ugliest purple walls ever in the bedroom. I am going to remember tomorrow, so they will see the dark purple moldings and the lovely hot pink doors.
Monday, June 05, 2006
I am Moving!
Posted by Jessica at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment