Rahime tagged me:
Three things that scare me:
1. Bugs
2. Getting married
3. Not being in control
Three people who make me laugh:
1. Helen
2. Chris
3. Julie
Three things I hate:
1. My job
2. Liars
3. Driving in traffic
Three things I don't understand:
1. Why people seem to enjoy being rude
2. Why no one will hire me
3. Why God chooses to be gracious
Three things I am doing right now:
1. Eating soup
2. Watching the vagrants in the alley outside my apartment
3. Sweating
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Work for the International Justice Mission
2. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail
3. Preach a Sunday sermon at church
Three things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Ride a horse
3. Knit
Three ways to describe my personalilty:
1. Reserved
2. Open
3. Intense
Three things I can't do:
1. A headstand
2. Surf
3. Drive a car with a manual transmission
Three things I think you should listen to:
1. The Bible
2. Good advice
3. Honest people
Three things you should never listen to:
1. Gossip
2. The TV
3. Flattery
Three things I'd like to learn:
1. To be a good dancer
2. To work on my car
3. Jiu-jitsu
Three favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Shawarma
3. Cookies
Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee
2. Iced tea
3. Wine
Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Inspector Gadget
2. Full House
3. The Wonder Years
Three people I tag:
1. Crystal
2. Happi
3.Julie
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Tag
Posted by Jessica at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment