I am on the other side of the world...how strange is that? Abby and I arrived in London last night. It was a really good thing that Matt, the guy we are staying with, came to get us at the airport because half the trains in town were out of operation last night and we had to walk and change trains a lot and eventually take a cab to get to his house. I was glad, though, because we got to see quite a bit of the city. We are going to have so much fun!
Today we are going to brunch eventually, somewhere where they have TV screens because Matt is a football freak, and then I think we are going to church this evening.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
On the Other Side of the World
Posted by Jessica at 3:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment