I have been hearing some comments that I have been neglecting my blog and a lot of people. This is true. I am really sorry, but it is literally 40 degrees in the room with my computer during the day. I don't do well writing to people when I can see my breath in here. I am very sorry.
For those I haven't talked to in a while, work is going well, Christmas and New Year were great, and there is a new addition to my life who truly isn't the reason I am neglecting you all. I am travelling to Pomona tomorrow on business, but when I come back, I will turn on a space heater in here and catch everyone up on the detials of my life.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Sorry
Posted by Jessica at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment