Sometimes I am really frustrated with how careless I can be. I lost my keys. I am sure they are at work, but I can't find out until tomorrow because I can't get into the building without a key. In the meantime, I had planned to spend the evening picking up some things I need for my backpacking trip this weekend, but I don't have a key to my car right now.
Have I mentioned that this is the second time in two weeks I have not had my keys? The first time, I locked them in my house and Izzy lifted me up so I could climb in the window that is ten to fifteen feet above the steps to my fire escape. This time my neighbor let me in the front door to the house and I climbed in through the window on the balcony.
The irony of today's forgetfulness is that I was very careful this morning to make sure I had my keys with me when I left the house. I hope, hope, hope I left them at work and didn't drop them anywhere.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
sigh
Posted by Jessica at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely understand. I lost my keys and wallet over the weekend. :( So frustrating.
I hope you find them at work.
They were not at work. Now I am worried.
Did you find your stuff? I hope so. What wallet?
Post a Comment